The Medical Science Liaison Society (MSLS)
From the MSLS website:
Our Mission and Vision
The Medical Science Liaison Society is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization dedicated to the MSL career.
The Medical Science Liaison role is rapidly growing across the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, CRO, and other healthcare industries. MSLs play vital roles in the success of a company. They work throughout product lifecycles, help to ensure that products are utilized effectively, serve as scientific peers and resources within the medical community, and are scientific content experts to internal colleagues at companies.
The Medical Science Liaison Society is exclusively dedicated to advancing the global MSL profession.
We provide resources for those interested in the MSL role, as well as, professional growth and development opportunities for current MSL Managers and individual MSLs including:
- Live Conferences-featuring prominent speakers where members can interact and share ideas
- Training-including best practice sharing and research for experienced MSLs as well as training programs to assist candidates who want to break into the role
- Research and Publications
- Educational Materials-including videos, articles, presentations and other resources from global experts
- Networking Opportunities-including opportunities to meet and engage with MSL colleagues and management around the world
- Career Services
The Medical Science Liaison Society is the primary global resource for MSL professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, CRO, and other healthcare industries.